8/21/2020 Starting Date:
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Creative Early Learning Center is not just a company, it’s a family! Were looking for someone special that shares and embraces our school's core values:
- Family - Partnerships with children and their families will always be our top priority.
- Passion– we use our drive and commitment to energize, engage, and inspire others.
- Kindness– welcoming to all with a warm smile and positive energy.
- Diversity– it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed.
- Teamwork– Together we make a difference.
If you practice these same values, we would love to talk with you! Were looking for individuals with different backgrounds that can help make a difference for our children, families and teachers everyday. We believe in a culture built on early childhood best practices. Are you committed to training? Are you committed to learning the rules and regulations of compliance? Join the Creative family, apply today.
The Teacher Assistant supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting the staff in implementing a quality educational program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents, the Teacher Assistant observes and documents children’s interest and progress, and relays that information back to parents and staff. Teacher Assistants are responsible for implementing developmentally appropriate activities based on children’s interests and needs under the direction of the Teacher and the Director.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional child care experience.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.