DISCOVER LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIESOur Enrichment Program includes enhanced exposure and instruction in music and language. Our music program consists of sing-a-longs, musical instruments, moving, listening, and creating music. It fosters language development, social skills, rhythm, coordination, and listening skills. We will help your child improve voice quality, memory, and sequencing skills, which all go hand in hand at increasing his or her vocabulary. This program incorporates many other concepts including: math, phonics, colors, shapes, feelings, and language, such as: fast and slow, high and low, loud and soft, and many more.
We feel that learning a foreign language can open young minds to a very different way of thinking and seeing the world. Our interactive Spanish class is designed to promote self expression, self esteem, and foster a sense of achievement. The design and structure of the curriculum addresses the developmental needs and learning styles of preschoolers. Each lesson focuses on songs, games, stories and art, all in Spanish! Preschoolers will enjoy learning Spanish in a fun and relaxed setting.
Throughout the year, we also host several special events for you and your family that are planned around our curriculum themes, the four seasons and holidays. They include:
- Family Fun Days: T-Ball Bonanza, Creative Circus Event, Ice Cream Socials, Dogs with Dads.
- Health Awareness Programs: Dental Health, Eye Testing, Fitness and Movement, Nutrition.
- Literature Programs: Story Time with the Librarian, Puppet Shows, Book IT Reading Program, Young Audiences Arts for Learning.
- Safety Awareness Programs: Visit from Police and Fire Departments, Fire Safety House, Ident-A-Kid ID Program.
- Science and History Programs: Science Mobile, Live Animal Shows, Bubble Shows, Magic Shows.
- Seasonal and Holiday Programs: Fall Festivals, Caring and Sharing Pow Wows, Twelve Days of Fitness, Christmas Around the World, Chinese New Year Celebration, Black History, Independence Day Parade.
- Special Programming: Holiday Parties and Programs, Open House, Week of The Young Child Celebration, Professional School Pictures (class and individual), PK Graduation Ceremony, Teacher Appreciation Day, “Parents Night Out” Programs, Restaurant Quality "Dinner-to-Go" Programs.
- Summer Events: Cookouts and Picnics, Water Play, Talent Shows, Outside Games, Hawaiian Luau.
For a list of our most current Enrichment events click here.