Unique opportunities to grow
At the Creative Early Learning Center, we employ several core curricula which align with Ohio’s Early Learning and Development Standards (Birth thru 5) as well as Ohio’s K-12 Academic Standards. Our developmentally appropriate learning experiences and activities are designed with the whole child in mind. Our teachers create individualized plans for each child in addition to our weekly lesson plans. We help your child meet important milestones by observing and assessing their development and making changes as necessary. We feel that a play-based learning and exploration curricula is the best choice for young children.
As such, your child will explore and learn through arts and crafts, music and language via our Enrichment Program, movement and cooking via Fit Kids, story time, science discovery through Nature's Classroom, math concepts, and alphabet recognition. Our hands-on learning activities focus on your child’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs. Children are placed in classrooms according to age and development. In addition, we utilize Conscious Discipline, which is built on the premise of developing discipline within children rather than applying discipline to them.
At CELC, our goal is to create a safe, healthy and fun environment where children can discover themselves and their limitless possibilities, all while learning at their own level. Please find below links to each of our outstanding and comprehensive programs:
- Sweet Peas for Infants 6 weeks to 18 months: A warm and nurturing environment where your baby can explore their new world. Our teachers provide a loving, nurturing environment where your baby can feel safe and secure. To learn more about our Sweet Peas program click here.
- Cuddle Bugs for young toddlers 18 to 30 months: Exciting sensory experiences with a focus on social play. At this early age in development, our teachers nurture and support your toddler’s growth through developmentally appropriate activities to encourage them to explore the world around them through hands on activities. To learn more about our Cuddle Bugs program click here.
- Little Rascals for older toddlers or early preschool 30 to 36 months: A rich environment where children are encouraged to investigate everything. At this stage of development, our focus is on learning activities and experiences that support all areas of development including physical, emotional, social, motor, language, communication and cognitive. To learn more about our Little Rascals program click here.
- Busy Bees for preschool children ages 3 to 4 years old: The buzz you are hearing is the sound of conversation, exploration and inspiration. Children at this stage of development are always on the move, taking risks, and seeking new experiences. We provide an avenue for them to express themselves while employing new academic skills that they will enjoy. To learn more about our Busy Bees program click here.
- Explorers for Pre-Kindergarten (Kindergarten Prep) for children ages 4 to 5 years old: The culmination of our preschool program is a launching pad to school success. Pre-Kindergarten children will be held to a higher academic standard to ensure that they are not only prepared for school, but excited to embrace it socially and scholastically. To learn more about our Explorers program click here.
- All Star Club for school age children K through middle school : New challenges and enrichments expand on the elementary school experience. Our summer camps are comprehensibly planned in a traditional camp format so that kids of all age levels can make the most out of their summer, all while making memories with new friends that will last a lifetime. To learn more about our All Star Club click here.
- Social-Emotional Development
- Approaches toward Learning
- Physical Well-Being and Motor Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social Studies
- Language and Literacy
Click Here to find out more about education.
We strive to create mutual respect between parents and teachers, building a partnership for the benefit of the child. We have an open door policy at all times with parents.
We participate in the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services Bureau of Child Care and Development’s Step Up To Quality, a voluntary, five-star quality rating system.